Criw Cymraeg Aims
- Our school looks like it is in Wales
- We know about and love our Welsh culture and language
- We speak Welsh in our classrooms
- We speak Welsh outside our classrooms
- We celebrate Wales and our language in assembly
- We use Welsh apps and websites
- We do fun Welsh activities
- We read in Welsh
- We learn in Welsh
- We love everything about Welsh!
WELSH WEEK will start Monday 26/2! We will be engaging in Welsh themed activities, in class and around the school; we will have our St David’s Day assembly on Thursday, followed by a Welsh food stall; on Friday we will have Welsh Book Day, dressing up as Welsh characters, famous Welsh people, or just in Welsh colours; we will also be visited by a Welsh harpist on Friday afternoon!